Industrial Soft Oil, produced by Amar Hydrocarbon Private Limited, stands out as a premium heating fuel, often likened to a higher grade Light Diesel Oil (LDO). This distinctive fuel offers a range of exceptional characteristics tailored to meet the demands of various industrial applications. Here's an overview of its key attributes:
1. Low Density: Industrial Soft Oil boasts a density ranging from 0.860 to 0.880, making it a lightweight yet potent heating fuel. This property allows for efficient combustion and heat transfer, contributing to its effectiveness in heating applications.
2. Ash Content: NIL (None): One of the standout features of Industrial Soft Oil is its complete absence of ash content. This purity is a significant advantage, as it ensures clean and trouble-free combustion. With no ash to cause residue or clog heating systems, Industrial Soft Oil helps maintain equipment reliability and longevity.
3. Sediment-Free Liquid: Industrial Soft Oil is meticulously refined to eliminate sediments, resulting in a crystal-clear and sediment-free liquid. This characteristic minimizes the risk of blockages and ensures consistent and reliable fuel delivery, which is crucial in industrial heating processes.
4. Distinctive Dark Yellow Color: Recognizable by its dark yellow hue, Industrial Soft Oil is easily identifiable. This coloration is a testament to its quality and purity, making it a preferred choice for those seeking a reliable and high-performance heating fuel.
5. High Calorific Value: While not explicitly mentioned in the provided information, it is worth noting that a higher-grade fuel like Industrial Soft Oil often possesses a commendable calorific value. This means it can deliver substantial heat output per unit of fuel consumed, making it an efficient and cost-effective choice for industrial heating needs.